Monday, September 28, 2015

Sunset at the pier

I was so focused on posting the last blog about our relaxing day that I forgot about going to the pier for sunset!  But then, the pier has been such a major factor of our time here, I think it is only right for sunset at the pier to have its very own post!

Unfortunately, the sunsets towards the end of our trip were not as spectacular as at the beginning.  But, in this setting, they are all amazing!

Here are the photos I took on our last evening visit to the pier.

Had to post at least one surfer photo!

Sea Turtle sightings were fantastic this year.
Maybe only one a day, but I feel lucky to
see one a trip!

First padlock I have seen on the pier.
It will be interesting to see how
many more there will be the
next time we are over!

Harbour Walk in the glow of sunset

Another first!
The first time I have seen anyone use the
beach volleyball nets!




 











To me the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim–the rocks–the motion of the waves–the ships, with men in them, What stranger miracles are there? 
Walt Whitman



No comments:

Post a Comment